Re: hReview, tags, Atom & GRDDL

On 17/10/2007, Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org> wrote:

> If you can wheedle in debugging hReview XSLT, publishing the Review
> Vocab with Tom Heath as a SWIG Note, and getting a hReview profile URI
> up, that would be grand. Not sure what best practice is for SWIG notes,
> but I can send you Norm Walsh's DocBook stuff that I've been using with
> VCard. Just tell me when you want it.

I've now updated the Review vocab doc to make it a hReview profile as
well, updated the rdfs  and xslt:

http://www.purl.org/stuff/rev

Vapour is happy with it:

http://tinyurl.com/2cj6wz

I wouldn't call it finished, but it is ready for, er, review. It would
be nice for it to become a Note, but that can wait until I've had a
bit of feedback (and Tom becomes available - he's currently tied up
with ISWC and his PhD).

Cheers,
Danny.

--