Re: Atom/RDF XSLT and GRDDL

I did some work some time ago relating AtomOwl with AtomRDF.

http://groups.google.com/group/atom-owl/browse_thread/thread/
906cdb0196aee68

I think this shows really that David and my work are really close,
which serves
to confirm each other's work.

I myself share Danny's worry that Atom's extensibility is not
serious. It is extensible
but every extension will need to be dealt with seperately. The way to
deal with
this would seem to me to lie in extending the GRDDL rather than in
trying to
add opaque strings to an RDF database... In any case it is going to
be so much
work for people to keep up to date with atom extensions, that my
guess is that
nothing more that a handful of extensions can really make it.

After having worked on a lot more things in the semantic space, I
think tidying up
AtomOwl won't be so much of a problem anymore. I tended to get hung
up on some small
problems.

Henry