Re: Call for WebGPU / WGSL spec editors

Google nominates Myles Maxfield as a WebGPU editor, on the basis of his
strong technical understanding of WebGPU (and its history/evolution), his
active participation in the editorial meeting, and his countless
contributions to the design and developer experience in both
standardization and editorial discussions.

-Kai (he/they)