WebGPU/WGSL published as First Public Working Drafts (was: Re: Call for consensus: Publish WebGPU/WGSL First Public Working Draft)

Hi all,

I am pleased to report that WebGPU and WGSL have successfully reached
their first milestone on the Recommendation track and have been
published as First Public Working Drafts today. Congratulations!

WebGPU:
- Latest version: https://www.w3.org/TR/2021/webgpu/
- Dated version: https://www.w3.org/TR/2021/WD-webgpu-20210518/

WGSL:
- Latest version: https://www.w3.org/TR/WGSL/
- Dated version: https://www.w3.org/TR/2021/WD-WGSL-20210518/

I will now prepare updates to the repo's publication workflows to
automate the publication of the drafts to /TR as Working Drafts, as
resolved.

Next step on the standardization track: run horizontal reviews, which I
encourage the group to start as early as possible. Relevant instructions
in:
https://www.w3.org/Guide/documentreview/#how_to_get_horizontal_review

Thanks,
Francois.

PS: these publications as First Public Working Drafts will trigger first
calls for exclusions of essential claims, per process.