Re: WebGPU feature brainstorm / prioritization

Please take another look through this and add+mark what's important to you!

We talked a little bit about wanting stronger prioritization in our
WGSL meeting this week, but when I went to go copy this doc, I was
reminded that this does include the WGSL side of things too! We'll try
to use this to better direct our efforts for our time-constrained WGSL
meetings.