Re: [PROJECT] Compiling Machine Learning to WebGPU

Thanks Corentin:

subgroup(warp level semantics in CUDA) are useful to get the last mile on
certain GPUs,  but not strictly necessary in many cases.
The most crucial part that WebGPU enabled(over WebGL) is the ability to run
compute shaders and effective use of shared memory(working-group memory).

To bring the compute to the next-level(e.g. making use of TensorCore in
nvidia GPUs when available), more extension would be needed, and we would
certainly be curious if that is under the scope of WebGPU.

TQ