Re: GPU for the Web Working Group Charter Approved; Call for Participation

It is a shame that the charter does not include developing a tool chain or
libraries in light of that the shading language is likely going to be so
different than the current shading languages: MetalSL, GLSL, HLSL, SPIR-V,
etc.