Re: Some Feature requests.

> Leaving it for a later-extension is essentially pushing it down further
away with which comes a higher chance it never sees the real light of day.
The only part that is affected really is just adding those blend modes to
the current list along with a query to report if it is supported.

There is a trade-off here, though. The more we pack into the original spec,
the longer it is going to take to finish and the more behind native APIs we
will be by the time we ship. I am also confident that we will be able to
get this enabled as an extension after we ship MVP/1.0, as long as we have
an issue open about it and there are still customers who need it.