Re: Shading Languages Discussion Date

Hey Myles,

While everyone is very welcome to attend the shading language meeting, I'm
not sure I get the rational for postponing for Maciej and Theresa. I
understand they have busy calendars but they haven't participated actively
in this group for at least a year / a year and a half, and as far as I know
they don't have a particular expertise about shading language (for example
compared to someone like Chas).

That said we should definitely have a discussion about shading language at
the F2F, realistically I don't see us reaching a final decision on August
19th. Let's at least present status updates and list all important use
cases on August 19th and see what we'll do with the extra time (of course
the agenda is open if you have a better idea).

Cheers,

Corentin