Welcome and Getting Started [via GPU for the Web Community Group]

From: W3C Community Development Team <team-community-process@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 02:22:11 +0000
To: public-gpu@w3.org
Greetings GPU fans, (not the actual spinning fans on the hardware… let's say
GPU enthusiasts!)

After only one week, the GPU for the Web Community Group has 90 members from
all areas of the industry. It's now time to start work. I expect we'll develop
a working style over time, but there are some important things we should work
out as soon as possible.

This post sent on GPU for the Web Community Group

'Welcome and Getting Started'

https://www.w3.org/community/gpu/2017/02/16/welcome-and-getting-started/

Learn more about the GPU for the Web Community Group:

https://www.w3.org/community/gpu