Re: RFC: Features to cull for MVP / v1

Corentin,

These all look reasonable to me for exclusion from MVP scope.

It would also be great if we can reach the consensus on the multiple queues
and their types for MVP.
Mozilla's position is that getting the design right for multiple queues
(especially with regards to synchronization) is essential from the start.
Supporting different queue types may not seem like a requirement for MVP,
but it would be useful given how much hardware out there supporting one
universal + a few compute queues.

Regards,
Dzmitry