Re: Is there an ISO 8601 based alternative to accrualPeriodicity in DCAT?

So are you saying an 8601 formatted recurring date would fit within the
range of dctype:Frequency but only if it didn't include a start or end date?

The requirement is both to express other frequencies than cld:Frequency as
well as more precise times.

--
Philip Ashlock
Chief Architect, Data.gov