Fwd: Re: ORG implementations

Forwarding to public list (with permission) to allow linking.
Dave

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: ORG implementations
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 11:28:04 +0100
From: Robert Giacinto <giacinto@gm.fh-koeln.de>
To: Dave Reynolds <dave.e.reynolds@gmail.com>

Hello Dave,

we are going to use some of the terms in Openplexus, our
implementation of a p2p distributed knowledge sharing system. The
terms that are on our list right now are:

- Organization
- Membership
- OrganizationalCollaboration

- memberOf / hasMember
- purpose
- identifier
- reportsTo

There is no public website of the project yet but that's about to
change in January next year.

Robert