Re: [ORG] Implementation report

dave,

i'm using the org ontology within my own dataport to describe companies
and organizations i'm dealing with as well as my own [1]. it would be
great if it would be possible to simply enter am entity uri to validate.
is something like this planned?

wkr jürgen

[1] http://organization.turnguard.com/com/turnguard

--
| Jürgen Jakobitsch,
| Software Developer
| Semantic Web Company GmbH
| Mariahilfer Straße 70 / Neubaugasse 1, Top 8
| A - 1070 Wien, Austria
| Mob +43 676 62 12 710 | Fax +43.1.402 12 35 - 22

COMPANY INFORMATION
| web       : http://www.semantic-web.at/
| foaf      : http://company.semantic-web.at/person/juergen_jakobitsch
PERSONAL INFORMATION