Re: "corrections" property for dataests.

ah, what I was thinking was to recommend how to represent those simple
usecases using vcard.
eg.

<http://example.org/id/dataset/23> a dcat:Dataset ;
     dcat:contactPoint <http://example.org/id/dataset/23#contact> .
<http://example.org/id/dataset/23#contact>
     vcard:telephone <tel:+441234567899> .

(with examples for the common cases, so people are encouraged to use the
same pattern)