Re: DCAT: License vs Rights

Thanks Fadi,

It's not clear from the new text whether compliant catalogs can use dct:license (as a sub property of dct:rights) or not? I think it's useful, for the simple case, to support the use of dct:license directly as well as dct:rights.

For information, ODI is working on a vocabulary for expressing rights and licences, particularly in a European context.

Jeni