Implementation Report for RDF Data Cube Vocabulary

From: Florian Stegmaier <stegmaier@dimis.fmi.uni-passau.de>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 14:48:51 +0100
Cc: public-gld-comments@w3.org, code <code@know-center.at>
To: Dave Reynolds <dave.e.reynolds@gmail.com>
Hi Dave,

please find attached our RDF Data Cube Vocabulary implementation report of the FP7 CODE project [1]. It inherits details of the integrity constraints as well as a pointer to the dump where the cubes are hosted. If you need further information, please feel free to contact me.

Side note: Currently, we are finalizing our prototypes covering lifting of statistical data into data cubes, data cube merging techniques as well as visual analytics components. I can share the links to the web prototypes if anybody is interested in!

Cheers,
Florian

[1] http://code-research.eu/

_____________________________