Re: dataset and Dataset

I would prefer to see dcat:hasDataset and dcat:hasDistribution it's less
likely to cause errors, especially as the rdfs:label is identical too.

--
Christopher Gutteridge -- http://users.ecs.soton.ac.uk/cjg

University of Southampton Open Data Service: http://data.southampton.ac.uk/
You should read the ECS Web Team blog: http://blogs.ecs.soton.ac.uk/webteam/

Would you recommend the software you use to another institution?
http://uni-software.ideascale.com/