Re: Missing prefix

Hi Curran,

On 19 Oct 2012, at 17:38, Curran Kelleher wrote:
> Your prefix list needs admingeo: added.

Thanks for pointing this out. The original Ordnance Survey AdministrativeGeography.rdf file that we referenced here is rather outdated, and has evolved into several separate ontologies and data services at the Ordnance Survey. I've done the following:

- replaced most uses of admingeo: with eg-geo: to avoid the impression of actual data
- left only those uses of admingeo: that refer to classes
- replaced the [OS-GEO] reference with what I believe is a more recent version of the ontology
- added the admingeo: prefix with a reference to that ontology to the namespace table
- added a sentence underneath the namespace table stating that eg-xxx prefixes are fictional

As always, you can see the results in the latest ED:

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/gld/raw-file/default/data-cube/index.html

Thanks again for spotting this and taking the time to comment, it's much appreciated.

Best,
Richard