Re: [Data Cubes] unit of measure with multiple measures

Oh Dave,

Am 20.07.2012 14:33, schrieb Dave Reynolds:
> Like I say, there is nothing to stop you attaching the UoM to the
> MeasureProperty itself.
>
> While that's not listed as an explicit qb:Attachable there's nothing
> to prevent you doing that.

To my understanding this wouldn't make any difference. The range of
qb:componentAttachment is rdfs:Class, I would need multiple UoM
components, each of them attached to a different *instance* of
qb:MeasureProperty.

It's like describing life expectancy and hat size in a single
qb:Observation instance, each of them with a distinct UoM  ;-)

I guess no consuming application would get along with that - or am I too OO?

Best,
Thomas

--
Thomas Bandholtz