RE: [Data Cubes] Why this kind of Data Structure Definition

Thomas and Dave,

I don't know if this question - has there been any attention by Eurostat to the RDF serialization of SDMX - was answered, but the answer is yes.  They are publishing many data sets using that spec.  I have heard that DERI is involved, so Richard Cyganiak probably knows much more than I do.

Yours,
Dan

Dan Gillman
Chair SDMX/SWG
Bureau of Labor Statistics
Office of Survey Methods Research
2 Massachusetts Ave, NE
Washington, DC 20212 USA
Tel     +1.202.691.7523
FAX    +1.202.691.7426
Email  Gillman.Daniel@BLS.Gov
"Whatever it is, I'm against it!
No matter what it is or who commenced it,
I'm against it!"
~ Groucho Marx