the role of semantics in smart cities

From: Frédéric Kingué <frederic_kingue@yahoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 08:16:04 +0000 (UTC)
To: "public-geosemweb@w3.org" <public-geosemweb@w3.org>
Hi

My name is Frédéric Kingué Makongué. I am preparing 3 years university degree in information management.I study the classification of knowledge. I'm working on an essay on smarts city ontologies. I'm a beginner so I don't know where to look for ontologies on the subject.  I've spotted some interesting information, but it's not enough. I found out that there was a call for papers : special issue on "the role of semantics in smart cities in the semantic web journal. This call dates from 2014. I'm looking for this publication or others publications on this subject
Can you help me find references please ? I thank you for your help.
Ps:  Forgive me my English faults please

Best regards

Frédéric Kingué Makongué