Re: Looking for a vocabulary for NUTS and LAU

Hello Ghislain,

Thank you for the links. These are all vocabularies that describe
national administrative subdivisions. They are similar to the thing I am
trying to make. But what I am missing is a general description of what
NUTS and LAU are. If such a thing would exist, national descriptions
like these could refer to that general vocabulary, which would allow a
higher level of interoperability (e.g. compare regions with the same
NUTS level from several data sets).

Since NUTS and LAU are defined by Eurostat, I would expect Eurostat to
provide a vocabulary. Perhaps it exists, but I can not find it.

Regards,
Frans