Re: POIs, Places, GeoSemWeb

Hello, all,

Wondering if there is a place where you can find an integrated view or an
amalgamation of pictures from different angles of a room or a building.
Also, are there impending technical difficulties around building such a
view?

What are the technical difficulties of implementing a standard? Or is it
propagation?