Re: Linking Geospatial Data 5th - 6th March 2014, Campus London, Shoreditch

Thanks, John!

This event may be relevant to any group working on geo data - sorry for
cross-posting.

Cheers,

Andrea

--
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
European Commission DG JRC

DE+RD Unit: http://ies.jrc.ec.europa.eu/DE

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.