Re: [geolocation-api] Section 3: Why only "SHOULD" for protection of privacy? (#54)

From: Marcos Cáceres via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 06:26:30 +0000
To: public-geolocation@w3.org
@samuelweiler, @magnus-git, please see https://github.com/w3c/geolocation-api/pull/108 as an attempt to address your comments. I added a new section explicitly around "User Consent", but in terms of the Permission specification and outlining various normative enforcement points and describing the different permission lifetimes options usually presented to an end-user.

Would appreciate your feedback, if possible, by the end of November, so we can close this out and move the spec back to CR.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by marcoscaceres
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/geolocation-api/issues/54#issuecomment-968577107 using your GitHub account