Re: [geolocation-api] Security review: General observations (#57)

From: Marcos Cáceres via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 03:00:54 +0000
To: public-geolocation@w3.org
As I'm not seeing anything actionable here, I'm going to go ahead and close this. Please let me know if I've missed anything that could be actionable (keeping in mind we are just doing maintenance on this spec to match implementations, not adding new significant features).

--
GitHub Notification of comment by marcoscaceres
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/geolocation-api/issues/57#issuecomment-804546112 using your GitHub account