Re: [geolocation-api] Explicitly limit permission lifetimes (#47)

From: Irene Knapp via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 05:04:56 +0000
To: public-geolocation@w3.org
I'm weighing in here as the volunteer who's handling this review for PING, per the rotation. As I am new to the w3c, I take no position on the best way to move forward procedurally, but I want to go on the record as saying that this does seem like an important protection.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by IreneKnapp
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/geolocation-api/issues/47#issuecomment-659160811 using your GitHub account