Re: [geolocation-api] errorCallback parameter to getPosition() and watchPosition() is nullable in all major browser engines (#61)

From: Reilly Grant via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2020 00:36:42 +0000
To: public-geolocation@w3.org
As for what to do for this bug, pragmatically we should just update the specification to mark the parameter as nullable unless we want to do a compatibility analysis to see how many times the errorCallback parameter is null instead of undefined. Given the agreement between engines I'm inclined to do the former and add a note explaining the historical significance so that people don't copy it for future specifications.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by reillyeon
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/geolocation-api/issues/61#issuecomment-736140650 using your GitHub account