Re: [deviceorientation] Drop duplicate PermissionState definition (#88)

From: Raphael Kubo da Costa via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 12:45:26 +0000
To: public-geolocation@w3.org
Is there anything preventing this from being merged? I recall some long discussions about permissions in #57 and #68. WebKit does not define `PermissionState` in other IDLs, but I guess they can just continue shipping their enum in `DeviceOrientationOrMotionPermissionState.idl`.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by rakuco
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/deviceorientation/pull/88#issuecomment-677642615 using your GitHub account