Re: [deviceorientation] PermissionState is already defined in Permission API (#82)

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2019 14:24:34 +0000
To: public-geolocation@w3.org
is there any reason not to re-use `PermissionState` as defined in the permission API? I understand `prompt` is not a value that would be returned, but since it's in the control of the UA in any case, I'm not sure it matters to have too broad an enum.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by dontcallmedom
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/deviceorientation/issues/82#issuecomment-527924459 using your GitHub account