Re: [deviceorientation] Add API for requesting permission to receive device motion / orientation events (#57)

From: Mario González via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 09:30:05 +0000
To: public-geolocation@w3.org
Hi @cdumez I'm having some problems requesting permissions for Motion Sensors on WkWebKit.

My team was able to succesfully request permisions when we were navigating using Safari. But when using a WebView in App, althought we use the same function and calls, the permission window does not appear.

We have already tested adding further permissions to the iOS app in our Info.Plist, but it's just not working.

Any ideas we could pursue?

Thanks in advance for any guidance!

--
GitHub Notification of comment by elmariocarlos
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/deviceorientation/issues/57#issuecomment-543629733 using your GitHub account