[geolocation-api] Pull Request: Typo: PositionOptions is a dictionary rather than an interface

From: Darien Maillet Valentine via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2019 05:39:17 +0000
To: public-geolocation@w3.org
bathos has just submitted a new pull request for https://github.com/w3c/geolocation-api:

== Typo: PositionOptions is a dictionary rather than an interface ==
Minor fix: the PositionOptions dictionary definition was labelled as an interface.

I left the ID as `position_options_interface` deliberately. There seem to be a lot of scattered links around pointing to it and I figured it was better to err on the side of leaving those links working.

See https://github.com/w3c/geolocation-api/pull/38