Re: [deviceorientation] Move fingerprintable APIs behind permissions (#85)

From: pes via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 19:25:44 +0000
To: public-geolocation@w3.org
Hi @anssiko!  This topic was on the agenda for our last call.  We have a member seeing if someone on their team internally can work on this.  I've reached out to them for an update.

That being said, I think it would still be good for the WG to also pursue researchers / statisticians as well, for their guidance too (internally or through outreach), as we'll need to find someone who can assist, and I expect we can reach out to non-overlapping groups

--
GitHub Notification of comment by snyderp
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/deviceorientation/issues/85#issuecomment-555669441 using your GitHub account