Re: [deviceorientation] Add API for requesting permission to receive device motion / orientation events (#57)

From: Chris Dumez via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2019 20:37:16 +0000
To: public-geolocation@w3.org
For people interested in trying out this new API on iOS, I suggest installing the iOS 13 developer beta 1. If you find issues, please file them at https://bugs.webkit.org, not here. I am also happy to answer questions on Twitter (@chris_dumez) or at WWDC WebKit Labs this week for those attending.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by cdumez
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/deviceorientation/issues/57#issuecomment-498417027 using your GitHub account