Re: [deviceorientation] Move fingerprintable APIs behind permissions (#85)

From: pes via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2019 23:02:56 +0000
To: public-geolocation@w3.org
@anssiko as an update, it looks like a PING member from Berkeley, and a member of the Blink team, will both be looking into this a bit over the next two weeks.  I believe they will specifically be looking into whether-and-how-much is needed for the accuracy reduction techniques to be successful.  I will let you know what i hear back.  If it would be useful too, i would be happy to try and put you all in touch too

--
GitHub Notification of comment by snyderp
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/deviceorientation/issues/85#issuecomment-562357521 using your GitHub account