Re: [deviceorientation] Add the ondeviceorientationabsolute event handler attribute

From: Philip Jägenstedt via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2018 13:06:11 +0000
To: public-geolocation@w3.org

I haven't done any testing, but in https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/d/msg/blink-dev/lT_-2CiHOf4/UEpwwtdvAgAJ it was said that Safari's are relative by default. `deviceorientationabsolute` was added so that there would be a way to get the old behavior as Chrome changed to match Safari here.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by foolip
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/deviceorientation/pull/34#issuecomment-416220037 using your GitHub account