Re: [deviceorientation] Is the editor's draft still maintained?

From: ashimura via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 09:40:51 +0000
To: public-geolocation@w3.org
Thanks for your comment, @miguelao ! And thanks for your update @timvolodine !

I just wanted to remind you that the spec draft for DeviceOrientation is already a Candidate Recommendation (CR) and we don't actually update the spec draft for publication after CR.

Unfortunately, we need to publish another CR due to lack of implementations for compassneedscalibration ( #38 ), though.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by ashimura
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/deviceorientation/issues/36#issuecomment-286690133 using your GitHub account