Re: [deviceorientation] Reach consensus on deprecation and removal of de facto standard init*Event() methods

From: Travis Leithead via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 00:31:51 +0000
To: public-geolocation@w3.org
We would love to drop support for it. We are still plumbing Event constructors through for everything, so these won't have that support yet, but we'll get there. Meanwhile, it doesn't matter if no one is programmatically dispatching them in practice anyway.

So +1

--
GitHub Notification of comment by travisleithead
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/deviceorientation/issues/35#issuecomment-286604972 using your GitHub account