Re: Intent to transition DeviceOrientation to Proposed Recommendation

In light of [1], I'd like to raise a formal objection to publication
of this specification as a PR until the "Security and privacy
considerations" are marked as normative - and the test suite has been
updated with tests that reflect those normative requirements.

[1] http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/39565372/the-way-people-tilt-their-smartphone-can-give-away-passwords-and-pins