RfC: Service Workers

[ Bcc: TAG (www-tag), WebAppSec WG (public-webapsec), Mobile IG
(public-web-mobile), W3C Chairs (chairs),  Review Announce list
(public-review-announce), Geolocation WG (public-geolocation) ]

The Editors and active contributors of Service Workers intend to publish
a Candidate Recommendation soon (details below). Consequently, this is a
Request for Comments by the WebApps group to seek wide review of the
latest version of the spec:

<https://slightlyoff.github.io/ServiceWorker/spec/service_worker/>

The open issues for Version 1, and the spec's version history are [1]
and [2], respectively.

If you have any comments, we prefer you submit them as Github issues
[3]; otherwise, please send your comments to the public-webapps list [4]
using a Subject: prefix of "[serviceworkers]".

-Thanks, AB

[1]
<https://github.com/slightlyoff/ServiceWorker/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+milestone%3A%22Version+1%22>
[2] <https://github.com/slightlyoff/ServiceWorker/commits/master>