Re: /TR Style Sheet Update 2016 - Survey

I'll try to answer your questions.

-What do you like about your current styles?
* It's pretty readable and establishes a fairly clear visual hierarchy.
Basically it's fine.

-What do you dislike about your current styles?
* It often does not work well on mobile devices.
-> position:fixed banners for e.g. "Editor's Draft" take up too much
precious screen space, all the time
-> Too much whitespace around the edges of the document, shortens visible
line length
-> Too-large indentation of lists squishes content to the right side of the
screen
-> The W3C logo does not look sharp on high-res screens
-> WebIDL and code samples do not wrap smartly and cause horizontal
scrolling
-> Indentation of WebIDL blocks makes this worse, maybe it does not need
indentation as it has other visual markers as well
-> Longer headings tend to wrap to multiple lines

I looked at this on a Nexus 5 with Chrome, this spec:
http://w3c.github.io/push-api/ . Probably not the ideal device for looking
at specs, but why make it harder than necessary, right?

Regards,

Michael