Re: Proposed Agenda: TPAC 2014 Geolocation WG Meeting

I would also like to discuss the "unified sensor" proposals posted on the
public-device-apis mailing list, e.g.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2014Sep/0024.html.
This can be related to the screen-adjusted device orientation proposal.

thanks,
Tim