Re: CfC: approve Errata for Geo v1

Hi Dom,

I think the timeout member of PositionOptions should not have a default
value. That way, it can be 'not present' to replace the previous use of
Infinity as default.

On re-reading, I noticed that for maximumAge the spec already specifies a
default value of 0, so we actually cannot use the 'not present means
Infinity' trick.

I'd suggest we cannot rephrase step 2 as I suggested earlier, so I withdraw
that suggestion. However, in section 5.2 for the PositionOptions interface
there is this sentence:
"Setting the maximumAge to Infinity must determine the implementation to
return a cached position regardless of its age."

Since it is not possible according to WebIDL to set an integer type to
Infinity, how about just deleting this sentence? Not sure how all browsers
have implemented this. In Chrome, I can specify Infinity in js, and I get a
cached position. In practice, setting a large number is very likely to have
the desired effect. Using the unsigned long type, a maximumAge of nearly 50
days can be specified. If [Clamp] is used, there should be no overflow
surprises.

What do you think?

Regards,

Michael