Geofencing Proposals

From: Mandyam, Giridhar <mandyam@quicinc.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 20:10:50 +0000
To: "public-geolocation@w3.org" <public-geolocation@w3.org>
TPAC is coming up, and we should spend part of our time there discussing geofencing.  In order for group participants to be prepared, I'd like to invite  any interested persons to put their geofencing proposals to the list before September 12.

The Blink/Chrome team posted a proposal  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-geolocation/2014Jul/0027.html.

Also, Qualcomm put forward a proposal during the breakout sessions at last year's TPAC:  http://gmandyam.github.io/enhanced-geolocation/.  {Note:  please ignore Sec. 8 as it deals with indoor location extensions that are currently not in scope}

Look forward to seeing more proposals.

-Giri