Re: Indoor API in new charter?

For indoor location, I think if the goal is to provide things like floor
level or even venue information, then the API changes quite a lot. I'll see
if I can find out something about indoor location on Android.

My other concern related to maturity / readiness regards the proposed
geofencing feature. I think it would be most useful if a geofencing event
could wake up the browser app even if it is not currently in the
foreground, and load the web app if necessary. Without that, the feature
won't be nearly as useful. The worry I have is that this suggests a
dependency on App Lifecycle and thus ServiceWorker. Both those specs are
immature.

Regards,

Michael