Rechartering Geo (was: Bringing Geolocation API to Recommendation)

Le jeudi 08 août 2013 à 10:37 -0700, Doug Turner a écrit :
> This sounds good.

Thanks for the support; I'll proceed with that plan.

> I think we should recharter soon to fix a few small issues, and
> address geofencing.

The DeviceOrientation and DeviceMotion stuff also needs attention (esp.
given the current incompatibilities between implementations).

>   We probably could also create a promise based API that could replace
> the existing api.

Sounds likely worthwhile, indeed.

I understand that Giri has been interested in pushing this forward — a
draft updated charter presented to this group would be a nice next step.

Dom