Re: window.ondevicemotion + window.ondeviceorientation

From: Steve Block <steveblock@google.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 16:28:04 +0100
To: Doug Turner <doug.turner@gmail.com>
Cc: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, Andrei Popescu <andreip@google.com>, public-geolocation <public-geolocation@w3.org>
Done with http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/geo/api/spec-source-orientation.html.diff?r1=1.40;r2=1.41;f=h

I referenced HTML5 for the definition of the event handler attribute.
I'm not sure if this will be a problem when we come to publish, given
that HTML5 is still a working draft? DOM Level 2 Events [1] refers to
HTML 4.0 event listeners when describing these event handlers, but
doesn't seem to provide a definition.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-2-Events/events.html#Events-registration-html40

Steve

--
Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ