Device Orientation build released

From: Rich Tibbett <richt@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 16:11:25 +0100
To: public-geolocation@w3.org
Hi,

Today we released a public preview of Opera Mobile for Android
supporting the draft Device Orientation Events specification [1].

Wojciech, one of our developers, has provided feedback on this list as
to the issues and questions he encountered while implementing the
current spec [2]. We might want to discuss that implementation feedback
further and are likely to provide more feedback in the coming weeks.

If anyone has any further questions please let us know.

[1] http://my.opera.com/core/blog/2011/03/23/webcam-orientation-preview
[2]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-geolocation/2011Feb/0023.html

--