Re: geolocation.setCurrentPosition({...}): a way to debug geolocation and give more power to us

From: Doug Turner <doug.turner@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 19:14:48 -0700
Cc: public-geolocation@w3.org
To: lrbabe@gmail.com
This doesn't make sense from a w3c geolocation api point of view.  I think it's up to the user agent to provide this support if they are interested in it.  Adding APIs doesn't give the user any control -- at least I can't understand how one can.

For Firefox, it is pretty trivial to add what you want -- write an add-on that allows the user to specify their location.  I am happy to help / review it.

Doug